Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Nordica Beast 10 Would The Nordica Beast 10 '08 Ski Boots Be Good For Me?

Would the Nordica Beast 10 '08 ski boots be good for me? - nordica beast 10

OK, I'm an intermediate skier and most of the ski park and pipe, and I'm trying to decide what to buy boots for next season. My skis are online Invaders '09 and my links are markers Griffon, and I think my Nordica Beast 10 boots in 2008. These people treat me well in the park and all my pipes and possibly all the efforts of the mountain? I must for long days on the mountain is convenient, but also sensitive.

Thank you for your contribution!

2 comments:

RB said...

Ski boots are the most important team.

If you use the money for a good boot fitter, and he / she can keep a good start.

cromes said...

Freeski Arent those boots ....... I used to do about the shock absorption on landings or shinbang. want something that the firing order Nordica, if your course.

Post a Comment