Saturday, February 13, 2010

Expungement California Forum Expungement Of California Criminal Record?

Expungement of California Criminal Record? - expungement california forum

I asked for a permit to carry firearms in Virginia. They arrested my reflection NCIC criminal history and discovered that I have a tort (fight) with a probation period of 6 months came 21 years ago. I do not know about these crimes. I Appling for a job at USAA. They say they do not hire me until you delete it. I have the paper of the Superior Court of San Diego. My question is: Can a company refuse me a job for something that happened 21 years ago? And the judges of the Supreme Court, go ahead and give us the radiation, because it has been 21 years? How long should I wait before contacting the High Court found that actions were taken?

2 comments:

rebelady... said...

You may need to seek help from a lawyer about this, but I think after 21 years, the statue came limitaions think it depends in what condition, but I would always have a lawyer who can to do it for you so that radiation can judge for themselves. We hope that this kind helps.good

Steveo G said...

I do not see why they should have a stupid incident that happened 21 years ago to care. With such strict laws will soon everyone has some kind of record.

Post a Comment