Thursday, February 4, 2010

Old Photo Camera Drivers Windows 7 How Do I Get Digital Camera USB Driver From The CD ROM Or Get CD ROM To Run?

How do I get digital camera USB driver from the CD ROM or get CD ROM to run? - old photo camera drivers windows 7

I'm trying to get pictures from an old Fuji Finepix (40i model).

When I put my CD-ROM does not run automatically and can not see how to just download the USB driver I need.

I have tried to "Add New Hardware" on my computer, but it says I need a Windows file.

How do I get the CD-ROM to implement and carry me through the installation process, or just the USB driver if you can open the memory card as drive F to go, how you?

Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here
http://www.fujifilmusa.com/support/ServiceSupportProduct.do?prodcat=235154

Anonymous said...

Put the CD in the drive.
Use My Computer to open the drive and files.
If a file called "autorun.inf" file on the hard disk, right-click and select "Run."

Otherwise, the search for files with the extension to exe o. Com, something like "setup.exe". Double-click the executable file, one by one and see what happens. (One of them can be only one!) Will start the installation.

Post a Comment